11/08/2012

Recent Fan Art : Part 3.

Recent Fan Art : Part 3.

The uplifting emails from students around the world keep coming in. It makes my day to see this stuff. Awesome! Check out this 100% Photoshop rendition inspired by Vectorfunk. And this young lady in South America meticulously painting a canvas inspired by my Geo-Murals. The next one is really great. A beautifully executed mural with bonus elements, sculpture and lighting! And finally, one of the Coolest Messages and tributes yet, this vector illustration making my initials into a crown. Wow!

Recent Fan Art : Part 3.

Here's another rad hyper color geometric pattern that was sent to me. All Crayon and felt tip marker. Fresh! There is a dark side though... The next one, a mural on the front of a mattess shop in Barcelona is a verbatim rip of my Crystals & Lasers Mural. And the following one is too close for comfort as well. In fact, I only became aware of it because the guys who painted it credited me as the muralist when they posted online. Ah well, get that money dunny! Next up, another well executed Tattoo. This time referencing my Watercolor Mandala Series. Very accurate. Kinda surreal. Cool inking technique. Daps!

Recent Fan Art : Part 3.

One of the top choices from my work for student projects is the Ray-Ban Crystalized Portrait from 2010. My favorites were the versions painted by the students at l'Orée des Bois Elementary School in Quebec, but these are quite good too. Dude on the bottom left is on fire. Looking all fly while checking his temperature. Illin' illo. Always fun. Always a huge compliment. Keep 'em coming guys. These messages make my day :) Also check : Recent Fan Art One and Two.